- ERGONOMICS : Ergonomic rubberized front grip and handle provides added comfort
- DUST MANAGEMENT : Included dust nozzle directs material away from the operator and allows connection to a vacuum
- CONVENIENCE : Lock-off button for user convenience
- DESIGN : Blade wrench stores on the saw for convenient blade changes
Makita engineered the 7-1/4” Circular Saw (model HS7610) with pro framers in mind, combining power and performance with ease-of-use features, superior balance, less weight, and job site durability. It also includes a dust nozzle accessory that directs material away from the operator and easily connects to a vacuum for improved dust extraction. It is ideal for a range of framing and cutting applications.
The HS7610 has a powerful 14 AMP motor and weighs only 8.7 lbs. for a high power-to-weight ratio. It has a heavy gauge aluminum wraparound base engineered for improved durability and straighter cuts. The large cutting capacity (2-1/2” at 90°, 1-3/4” at 45°) with a maximum bevel capacity of 0°-45° is ideal for most common angles. Ease-of-use features include easy-to-read markings on the depth and bevel scales, on-board blade wrench, and a flat motor housing design for improved stability when changing the blade. The lower guard design improves performance when making bevel and narrow cuts.
- Well-balanced and lightweight (8.7 lbs.) for superior handling and performance
- Powerful 14 AMP motor deliver 5,500 RPM for performance and job site durability
- Heavy gauge aluminum wraparound base engineered for improved durability and straighter cuts
- Included dust nozzle accessory directs material away from the operator; allows connection to a vacuum for improved dust collection
- Bevel cuts 0°- 45° for the most common cutting applications
- Large cutting capacity (2-1/2” at 90°, 1-3/4” at 45°)
- Lower guard design improves performance when making bevel and narrow cuts
- Large and easy-to-read markings on base for more precise cutting
- Flat motor housing design for stability when changing the blade
- Ergonomic rubberized front grip and handle provides added comfort
- Blade Diameter : 7-1/4"
- Arbor : 5/8"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 90°) : 2-1/2"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 45°) : 1-3/4"
- No Load Speed : 5,500 RPM
- Watts Out : 1,600
- AMPS : 14
- Overall Length : 12-1/4"
- Net Weight : 8.7 lbs.
- Power Type : Corded
- Shipping Weight : 13.8 lbs.