Walk Behind Trencher 4" & 6"
The newest entrant in the Vermeer pedestrian trencher lineup offers a productive and convenient to maintain machine that gets the job done right. The RTX250 features a 25 hp (18.6 kW) electronic fuel-injected (EFI) engine, digging depth capacity of 48” (121.9 cm), maximum digging width of 8” (20.3 cm) and a slender profile which allows the unit to move through narrow yard gates.
- Engine offers excellent startability in a wide variety of temperatures and altitudes, while issues normally associated with conventional carbureted engines – such as flooding – are eliminated.
- The VZ steering system eliminates the need for additional levers, helping to reduce operator training time.
- Rubber tracks offer outstanding traction in soft, rocky or muddy conditions with minimal ground disturbance.
- Virtually “no tool” access to all daily and weekly serviceable components for quicker service turnaround.
- See your Vermeer dealer for comprehensive service and genuine Vermeer replacement parts